Monday 23 June 2014

House of Illustration - Illustrator's fair.

 Yesterday I had a stall at the House of Illustration's Illustrators Fair.
It's a brilliant you new place and the fair was part of their housewarming season as they establish themselves in newly gentrified Kings Cross. It was a lot of fun and great to meet fellow illustrators out and about in the bright sun shine. I ran a chaotic, kid's workshop - even though some of the children I pressed into attending were confused and looking for the balloon guy I think they enjoyed it once I had them sat down, felt tip in hand!
If you find yourself around Kings Cross have a look at what the House of Illustration does. I need to go back as I hardly left my stall and there's loads to see. They're hosting some interesting illustration exhibitions so have a peek at their site and go and go and visit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment