Sunday 1 August 2010

The Scooter & Jinx Window Display



It was a lovely sunny day in Hastings last Wednesday when me and my old pal Matthew Jones went to jazz up the window of the nation's favourite designer toy shop: Scooter & Jinx.
In the Old Town every year they have a shop window competition and with our eyes on the prize we converted a load of old bike boxes into this fantastic display.

Hats off to the Jones. He has all the technical skill where as I just drew the odd fish and offered helpful advice. I like to think that I was the brains and he was the brawn (and some more brains) but we did have a fun day there. So let's see if we nail that prize.


2 comments:

  1. How did Jones end up looking more camp than you in the 'reveal' shot?
    I think it was all the Moulin Rouge... it was on last night and I thought of you instantly! =oP

    M'wah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. scooterbanden

    ReplyDelete